Strengthening and Protecting Damaged Teeth
Sometimes when a tooth has severe damage or decay, a crown must be used to repair it instead of a regular filling. A dental crown completely encases the damaged tooth, restoring its function and health. It's as if it had never been damaged at all!
Dental crowns can improve your smile by:
- Repairing a decayed or damaged tooth
- Supporting a dental bridge
- Improving the function of an irregularly shaped tooth
- Enhancing the beauty of your smile
- Strengthening a fractured or weakened tooth
- Protecting a tooth following root canal therapy
Dr. Craycroft works with you and with a highly skilled lab to ensure your dental crown fits your smile comfortably and aesthetically.